- To complete and execute your order, and for the purpose of sending e-mails in certain situations (such as notifications regarding order status), we process personal the information you provide (title, first and surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, payment details) in accordance with the conditions of the GDPR determinations. We save the contract text and send you an e-mail containing the details of your order. You can view our T&C (General Terms & Conditions) at any time, and can review your previous orders in your Fine Art Printing Services account if you registered when ordering. Upon registering for the newsletter, your email address will be used for private advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You have already given your explicit consent to the following text: "Subscribe to newsletter (You may unsubscribe at any time)". We would like to make you aware that you are able to revoke your consent at any time with immediate effect for the future. Your personal information, which after registering, you can enter, adjust, and delete in your password-protected area, will be used exclusively for the implementation of the contract. Some of your information (title, first name and surname, address, telephone number) is made available to our logistics provider during the delivery of your order.
- In addition, in order to ensure maximum data protection, all payment details (e.g. account and credit card details) will automatically be deleted from our systems after the order and the payment have been processed and such information will have to be re-entered in the event of future transactions.
- We undertake the following processing of your Personal Information on the legal basis that it is necessary to perform the contract with you and to provide the services we have agreed to provide to you. Where we have not entered into a contract with you, we may also carry out this processing because in that pre-contractual stage where we consider it is necessary in our legitimate business interests in order to deal with requests, enquiries or comments you have made to us.
Pre-contract processing - we collect your Personal Information, which you provide to us when applying for a service with us to comply with our legal obligations and to carry out fraud checks. We may also process your Personal Information for this purpose where we consider it necessary for performance of the contract with you, or otherwise with your consent. Enhancing your experience and our business - we may use your Personal Information to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may also share limited Personal Information with social media platforms to provide you with tailored services relevant to the services you have requested or received.
- Fine Art Printing Services Limited will not use your image data in any way without your explicit consent. Image data that you upload for personal use only, will not be used by Fine Art Printing Services Limited for advertising or other purposes under any circumstances.
- You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by changing your preference through your online account or unsubscribing from our marketing emails. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
You may request access to or copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Fine Art Printing Services Limited registered address, Fine Art Printing Services Ltd, Croydon House, 1 Peall Road, Croydon, CR0 3EX.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us email@example.com as soon as possible. We will take steps to seek to correct or update any information if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate. You may request that we restrict our processing;
You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information; To the extent we are processing your Personal Information to meet our legitimate interests (as set out above), you may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Information for those purposes;
You may object to our processing as set out above;
You may withdraw any consent given to processing; and
Where we are processing your Personal Information automatically for the purposes of performing our contract with you, you may have the right to request that the Personal Information we hold about you be transferred to a third party data controller. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you and provide you with all rights to which you are entitled in relation to your Personal Information under applicable data protection law.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which is the UK authority responsible for data protection. Contact details are available online, or alternatively please ask us on email@example.com.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of cookie-based data from your website visit (as well as Google processing of this information). The default settings in all major browsers accept cookies. You can generally disable the use and storage of cookies by selecting respective browser settings. However, by altering your settings, you can choose to automatically block cookies from all web sites, or only our website but this may make certain features of our services inaccessible to you.
Fine Art Printing Services Ltd
1 Peall Road, Croydon House
CR0 7SB Croydon, United Kingdom
Company Registration n.: 11949313
VAT n. 321097822
02 May 2019 Fine Art Printing Services Limited